Click on the links below for "The Best" in:
The Best Years in Life Recommends:
Cancer and HIV fighter and immune booster from South Africa
Triple-strength Cell Forte MAX3 features an exclusive combination essential for regulating healthy cell development and delivering life-changing results. Cell Fort? dramatically increases natural killer-cell activity and boosts the cells' defenses.
Rockland's world famous plant derived minerals are now available in vegetable capsules. Each capsule contains 400 milligrams of approximately 75 minerals in their concentrated powdered form.
Make the rest of your years
The Best Years in Life
A Wonderful Oleander Advanced Brain Cancer Success Report Plus Dr. Swanepoel's Anti-Cancer Protocol
Here is Dr. Swanepoel's suggested protocol that he mails out with every order of his Sutherlandia OPC supplement:
Suggested Protocol for Sutherlandia OPC from Marc Swanepoel
To maximize the effectiveness of the S/OPC I also suggest the protocol below (for cancer, HIV/AIDS, Hep C, Lupus, ALS and neurological problems). The 5 most important items are (a) S/OPC (b) NAC (c) Curcumin (d) liver cleanse and (e) try to cut out animal proteins.
Marc Swanepoel, PhD
Protocol for cancer
(1) Take the Sutherlandia OPC regularly.
(2) Cut out ALL animal proteins (meat, milk, eggs, yoghurt, fish) as well as sugar. If you are worried that you won't get enough protein, then take un-denatured whey protein.
(3) Get rid of stressful situations in your life and put past traumas behind you otherwise they will surely kill you.
(4) Go to bed by 10:30 pm
(5) Drink enough water (6 - 8 glasses per day).
(6) Eat only starches, vegetables (excluding potatoes) and fruit. Carrot juice is a good example.
(7) Get at least half an hour of direct sun per day.
(8) Do a liver cleanse every 4 weeks until you don't pass any gallstones.
(9) Take 200 micrograms Selenium per day with your food.
(10) Take Inositol/IP6 as suggested in Tony Isaac's Anti-cancer protocol http://www.tbyil.com/anticancer.htm )
(11) Add highly bioavailable turmeric or curcumin as a supplement (as per the work of Dr H Kremer).
(12) For very advanced cases of fungal infection, take an anti-fungal like Colloidal Silver or olive leaf extract on a daily basis.
(13) Take 1 teaspoonful of Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) 3 times per day after meals.
(14) Take 2 x 600mg Time Release capsules of N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) with fruit juice three times per day on an empty stomach (to help the body synthesize Glutathione). If wasting (weight loss) is already advanced, these amounts can be doubled. There are reports that high dosages of NAC can lead to the loss of Zinc, Copper and other trace minerals and it may be advisable to take a trace mineral supplement to prevent this possibility.
About Dr. Swanepoel:
Marc Swanepoel is a Naturopathic PhD and longtime cancer and HIV pioneer, researcher and crusader. Among many notable achievements, he is the developer of the oleander-based Sutherlandia OPC supplement line which has been used around the world against cancer, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis-C and much more.
Your website hosts Tony Isaacs and Luella May
Misty, My Buddy, Little Rascal & Lady the "found dogs" - Official Mascots of The Best Years in Life
For the best in health information, subscribe to The Best Years in Life Newsletter featuring articles by Tony M. Isaacs
The Best Years in Life* P O Box 121 * Cooper * TX * 75432
Phone: 903-886-2436Fax: 801-926-4273
Disclaimer: The information on this page and on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA. We do not diagnose, treat, cure or prevent illness or disease - instead, we try to help people learn how to do so themselves. Anyone who believes they have a serious medical condition or health issue should seek diagnoses from a qualified medical professional before making any decisions on how to best address their health. We do not sell or advocate drugs, nor do we make any claims that anything advocated or sold on this website is a drug. Furthermore, anyone contemplating using any products or information on this website must accept such use as experimental and voluntary. No claims are made regarding the therapeutic use of the products or information on this website and all products featured or sold on this website must be considered nutritional supplements only.