Articles by Natural Health Author Paul Fassa
Home Article Directory Healthy Recipes Natural Remedies Beating/Avoiding Cancer Natural Living Anti-Aging/Longevity Pets/Animals Diets/Weight Loss Humor Inspiration The TBYIL Complete Supplement & Health Catalog Contact Us
How Many CDC and WHO Sponsored Epidemic Hoaxes Will There Be Before We Wake Up
by Paul Fassa
(The Best Years in Life) You'll see it pop up on the news often enough and maybe wonder a bit. Others around you may express serious concerns. “Will they come up with a vaccine soon enough for the Zika virus? I'll be first in line to get one.” Brazil, where it all started from, is threatened with losing the Olympic Games of 2016 in Rio de Janeiro if there's a Zika Virus threat, real or imagined.
Now the World Health Organization (WHO) is calling it an international health emergency, which some media types loosely interpret as a worldwide pandemic. It's the skeeters again, those disease carrying flying insects. Let's focus on that with the fear buttons pushed. After all, the CDC and WHO are promoting, er, reporting it for our safety.
Just since the turn of the 21rst Century, we have witnessed: the West Nile Virus scare; SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) threats; the Swine Flu falsely contrived “epidemic” during which the CDC lied about statistics; Ebola (where did that one go?); and recently the greatly hyped and exaggerated Disney World measles epidemic, which conveniently ignored reporting how many were vaccinated with the MMR.
All of them generated media fear and controversy and benefited government and Big Pharma. All of them were based on lies – contrived non-existent problems. Are you familiar with the process problem, reaction, solution? A problem is created, made public to create a reaction, and a solution is created by the few who will benefit the most.
Infectious Disease Epidemics Are Exaggerated
In the Zika Virus “outrbeak” the CDC, Big Pharma and the WHO produced public, media, and official reactions that benefited Big Pharma. Contrived hoaxes are an integral part of their business model. As Jon Rappoport of nomorefakenews.com stated, “If you want to hide anything on this planet, twist it into a (fake) story about a virus. You’re home free.”
That's because almost everyone is convinced we are all threatened by germs, especially viruses. That itself is a big lie. Our biggest health threats are from weakened immune systems and spoiled low pH bodily inner terrains caused from modern lifestyles, including: Terrible fake food diets, toxic medicines, vaccines, mental stress, and toxic chemicals that have invaded agriculture, waters, and air.
All the infectious disease improvements can be attributed to better waste management and modern plumbing. Infectious diseases occur more frequently in areas with no or poor sewage, which often seeps into common area well water sources.
Better sanitation through plumbing and sewage has done more for infectious disease prevention than anything claimed by the vaccine pushers.
Connecting Dots to Create a More Likely Picture
The Zika virus carried by mosquitoes is being blamed for babies being born with damaged brains from shrunken skulls in Brazil. This hypothesis is based on discovering the Zika virus in one baby's brain who died and the amniotic fluid of two women who gave birth to babies with that condition.
Yet more recently even the AP (Associated Press) mentioned without commentary or follow up that of 276 confirmed cases from the over 4,000 cases of microcephaly (brains damaged by shrunken skulls) reported, only two contained the Zika virus.
A Few Real Data Dots to Connect:
(1) The Zika virus has been around for decades, infecting inhabitants of Southeast Asia and parts of Africa since 1948. No incidents of brain damage from shrunken skulls or even birth defects from the Zika virus have been associated until now.
According to a CDC report updated January 27, 2016 Zika virus infection symptoms are flu-like with extremely low morbidity. Often those infected are without symptoms. (Source)
(2) The number of cases of microcephaly or “small head or brain syndrome” in Brazil was reported to have grown to over 4,000 babies since November 1rst of 2015. An increase of around 26.5 times the normal annual rate of microcephaly of 150.
(3) According to an analysis by internet journalist Jim Stone, who will be liberally quoted from here on, thousands of mosquitoes from Africa or Southeast Asia couldn't have arrived into South America and caused a sudden spike that took place in a few short months with a strange birth malady that those mosquitoes are bound to bring throughout Mexico and North America.
(4) The sudden surge of incidents of microcephaly are obviously among pregnant women. Why are there no cases of Zika infections among women who are not pregnant and men if this surge is from mosquito bites?
(5) “In late 2014, the Brazilian minister of health announced that a new Tdap (tetanus, diptheria, pertussis) shot would be mandatory for all expectant mothers starting in 2015. (…) The timeliness of the Tdap vaccine and the sudden rise in birth defects is more than just a little coincidental.”
(6) “According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) adequate testing has not been done in humans to demonstrate safety for pregnant women and it is not known whether the vaccines can cause fetal harm or affect reproduction capacity. The manufacturers of the Tdap vaccine state that human toxicity and fertility studies are inadequate and warn that Tdap should “be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly needed”.'
(7) Injuries and deaths from pertussis-containing vaccines are the second most compensated claims in the federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) with influenza vaccine injuries and deaths as the most compensated claim. Most of those claims involve infant brain damages. (Source)
(8) “The FDA has licensed Tdap vaccines to be given once as a single dose pertussis booster shot to individuals over 10 or 11 years old. The CDC’s recommendation that doctors give every pregnant woman a Tdap vaccination during every pregnancy—regardless of whether a woman has already received one dose of Tdap—is an off-label use of the vaccine.”
The Tdap that was enforced is my pick as the major cause behind this latest bogus viral threat. It conceals the Tdap vaccine dangers and allows continued vaccine attempts to induce childlessness among the poor in third world and developing countries.
During the 1990s, attempts to inject birth aborting chemicals in girls and women of child bearing age covertly contained in tetanus shots were thwarted by the Catholic Church in Mexico and the Philippines. Other similar attempts were perpetrated on young African women with other vaccines under the guise of humanitarian gestures.
The Zika Problem, Reaction, Solution: Who Benefits?
So who benefits from this apparent hoax? The manufacturers of the “new” Tdap obviously. Sure, it may have been a bad or tainted batch this time. But dots (7) and (8) indicate they were playing with fire by mandating the Tdap for pregnant women to begin with.
And it does give rise to creating yet another vaccine. This time for the Zika virus, which had been considered benign until this publicized outbreak. Then they could insist all women who are even contemplating pregnancy receive it. If you think the CDC and WHO are not Big Pharma allies, you're right. They're business partners!
And those partially Gates Foundation funded genetically engineered mosquitoes that are supposed to create infertility among mosquitoes carrying the Dengue fever and Zika viruses have been given a booster shot at acceptance as well. Never mind they've hardly been tested. Let 'em loose on everyone!
Take this as advice to not get caught up with all the media fear porn with this Zika scare and just about anything the CDC warns about. But there should be a warning for pregnant women and even women of child bearing age to avoid vaccinations.
About the Author:
Paul Fassa started looking into natural health to overcome his unhealthy lifestyle. Then he developed more interest as he researched his articles for Natural News and Align Life.
You may also like:
See more natural health articles Here.
Your website hosts Tony Isaacs and Luella May
Misty*, My Buddy, Little Rascal & Lady the "found dogs" - Official Mascots of The Best Years in Life
*Rest in peace sweet girl - almost 17 years of wonderful memories
For the best in health information, subscribe to The Best Years in Life Newsletter featuring articles by Tony M. Isaacs
If you would like to donate to help us keep this web site active and growing, click on the button above. Much thanks! - Tony & Luella
The Best Years in Life Natural
The Krill Miracle™
Contains about 20 ppm of .9999
pure silver in de-ionized water.
Silver inhibits the growth of
one-celled organisms, (such as
bacteria and viruses) by
deactivating the organism's
oxygen metabolism enzymes. In
turn, this destroys its' cell
membranes, stopping the
replication of its' DNA.
The Best Years in Life Natural Resources Pages
The Krill Miracle™
Contains about 20 ppm of .9999 pure silver in de-ionized water. Silver inhibits the growth of one-celled organisms, (such as bacteria and viruses) by deactivating the organism's oxygen metabolism enzymes. In turn, this destroys its' cell membranes, stopping the replication of its' DNA.
The Best Years in
P O Box 121 Cooper TX 75432 Phone: 903-886-2436 Fax: 801-926-4273 Email: Dquixote1217[at]gmail.com - (replace [at] with @)
Disclaimer: The information on this page and on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA. We do not diagnose, treat, cure or prevent illness or disease - instead, we try to help people learn how to do so themselves. Anyone who believes they have a serious medical condition or health issue should seek diagnoses from a qualified medical professional before making any decisions on how to best address their health. We do not sell or advo> Furthermore, anyone contemplating using any products or information on this website must accept such use as experimental and voluntary. No claims are made regarding the therapeutic use of the products or information on this website and all products featured or sold on this website must be considered nutritional supplements only.