Click above to Bookmark this page for yourself and/or share it with your friends
Click on the links below for "The Best" in:
The Best Years in Life Recommends:
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil
The Best Years in Life
Nutty and Delicious Protein Balls
These delicious protein balls are loaded with nuts, natural sweetness and flavor from walnuts, almonds, maple syrup, carob (or chocolate) peanut butter, coconut and more. Super easy to make, they are perfect for sharing with family and friends - though once you get a taste you may think twice about that!
(As always, choose organic content as much as possible for the healthiest recipe.)
2. Using a food processor or high speed blender, add walnut and process until chunky crumbs.
3. Then add dates, and process until chunky crumbs again.
4. Next add almonds and carob chips, and process again. You don’t want it to be fine crumbs, you want it a little chunky. Not HUGE chunks though.
5. Then add maple syrup, PB or AB, and vanilla, and process until combined.
6. Next add coconut and oats, and process until chunky and combined.
7. Roll into balls. Mixture will be sticky.
8. You can roll them out plain or you can roll them in coconut.
Suggestion: These tasty balls can me made with a variety of other ingredients either added or substituted. For future batches let your imagination be your guide!
Makes 12-14 balls, about 165 calories each
Taken from one of the wonderful recipes at thediva-dish.com
To return to our list of Healthy Recipes, click HERE.
Your website hosts Tony Isaacs and Luella Isaacs
Misty, My Buddy, Little Rascal & Lady the "found dogs" - Official Mascots of The Best Years in Life
For the best in health information, subscribe to The Best Years in Life Newsletter featuring articles by Tony M. Isaacs
The plant you need to make your own home remedy for cancer, HIV-AIDS, hepatitis-C & more may be growing in your back yard! Read all about this proven remedy plus much more on how to naturally beat illness and live a long and healthy life.