Click above to Bookmark this page for yourself and/or share it with your friends
Click on the links below for "The Best" in:
The Best Years in Life Recommends:
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil
Home Article Directory Healthy Recipes Natural Remedies The TBYIL Supplement & Health Catalog Beating/Avoiding Cancer Pets/Animals Humor Diets/Weight Loss Natural Living Anti-Aging/Longevity Inspiration
Paleo Granola Bars
Aren’t snacks on-the-go great? Especially if they are healthy, nutritious and incredibly delicious ones like this recipe!! Prepare these in advance and have a quick nutritious treat ready to go for when you are in a hurry. Plus, these won't spill, won't smell, won't be weird to pull out while in meetings, and will "hit the spot" perfectly. You can also share these with friends and enjoy a delicious and crunchy treat together.
Tools You'll Need
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Line your baking dish with 1 of your parchment paper squares (make sure sides are covered – see picture below) and set aside.
3. Add almonds, walnuts, pepitas, shredded coconut and cinnamon to a mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon, mix these ingredients well.
4. Place a saucepan under medium heat and add honey and butter; mix these ingredients together and cook for about 1 minute after it starts bubbling.
5. Pour honey/butter mix onto your dry ingredients. Mix well.
6. Place the granola bar mixture on the baking sheet. Using your 2nd parchment paper square, push down on the mixture to settle it tight. Do not bake with the top parchment paper (toss it out).
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. Let cool and refrigerate overnight for it to settle.
9. Once it has been refrigerated overnight, cut 4 lines horizontally and 1 line vertically (so that it yields 10 pieces).
Nutritional Information (per bar):
331 calories; 32g fat; 29g carbohydrates; 7g protein.
Your website hosts Tony Isaacs and Luella Isaacs
Misty, My Buddy, Little Rascal & Lady the "found dogs" - Official Mascots of The Best Years in Life
For the best in health information, subscribe toThe Best Years in Life Newsletter featuring articles by Tony M. Isaacs
The plant you need to make your own home remedy for cancer, HIV-AIDS, hepatitis-C & more may be growing in your back yard! Read all about this proven remedy plus much more on how to naturally beat illness and live a long and healthy life.
100% Organic MicroComplexed™ IntraCELL™ Level IV Technology ~ 415 Nutrients All-In-One, Perfect Whole Foods & Phyto Nutrition ~ Super Energizing ~ All Natural Defense. The Most Scientifically Advanced, Clinically Proven, Health Promoting Organic Nutritional Supplement Available Today!
intraKID? is the deluxe and most all-inclusive liquid nutritional supplement available for children.
The Best Years in Life* P O Box 121 * Cooper * TX * 75432
Phone: 903-886-2436 Fax: 801-926-4273
Disclaimer: The information on this page and on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA. We do not diagnose, treat, cure or prevent illness or disease - instead, we try to help people learn how to do so themselves. Anyone who believes they have a serious medical condition or health issue should seek diagnoses from a qualified medical professional before making any decisions on how to best address their health. We do not sell or advocate drugs, nor do we make any claims that anything advocated or sold on this website is a drug. Furthermore, anyone contemplating using any products or information on this website must accept such use as experimental and voluntary. No claims are made regarding the therapeutic use of the products or information on this website and all products featured or sold on this website must be considered nutritional supplements only.