Click above to Bookmark this page for yourself and/or share it with your friends
The Best Years in Life Recommends:
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil
Home Article Directory Healthy Recipes Natural Remedies The TBYIL Supplement & Health Catalog Beating/Avoiding Cancer Pets/Animals Humor Diets/Weight Loss Natural Living Anti-Aging/Longevity Inspiration
Quick, Tasty and Healthy Egg Muffins
Here is a great and easy way to make healthy breadless egg breakfast muffins that have become quite the hit at our place lately. Perfect to eat straight from the oven (when cooled a bit) or to make ahead of time and reheat in only a couple of minutes in a toaster oven. If you are really on the fly, they taste pretty good cold too. When warm, though, they can be downright delicious. Another bonus is that besides being much healthier than an Egg McMuffin, these muffins cost but a mere 40 cents or so each to make. You and your kids will have fun mixing and matching the ingredients to find favorite combinations as these tasty and healthy little gems very likely become favorites at your place too.
Eggs preferably free range organic
eggs (you could cheat and use egg beaters )
1. If your muffin pan is not seasoned, warm it in the oven and then lightly coat it with a health oil (such as extra virgin olive oil) so the eggs will not stick.
2. Lightly beat the eggs (or eggs and milk). Note: Overbeating egges oxygenates them and lessens their nutritional value.
3. Pour the egg mix into the muffin pans, filling each muffin half way.
4. Add toppings directly to the eggs, adding any shredded cheese last.
5. Bake for 375-degrees for 25-30 minutes. Add a bit of extra taste by sprinkling some parmesan cheese on top for the last 5 minutes baking time.
5. Once cooled, pop the ones which won't be eaten immediately in sandwich type bags so that you or your kids can have them to grab on the go early in the morning. If you want them warm, it only takes a couple of minutes in a toaster oven.
Makes 12 Egg Muffins
Your website hosts Tony Isaacs and Luella May
Misty, My Buddy, Little Rascal & Lady the "found dogs" - Official Mascots of The Best Years in Life
For the best in health information, subscribe toThe Best Years in Life Newsletter featuring articles by Tony M. Isaacs
The plant you need to make your own home remedy for cancer, HIV-AIDS, hepatitis-C & more may be growing in your back yard! Read all about this proven remedy plus much more on how to naturally beat illness and live a long and healthy life.
100% Organic MicroComplexed™ IntraCELL™ Level IV Technology ~ 415 Nutrients All-In-One, Perfect Whole Foods & Phyto Nutrition ~ Super Energizing ~ All Natural Defense. The Most Scientifically Advanced, Clinically Proven, Health Promoting Organic Nutritional Supplement Available Today!
intraKID? is the deluxe and most all-inclusive liquid nutritional supplement available for children.
The Best Years in Life* P O Box 121 * Cooper * TX * 75432
Phone: 903-886-2436 Fax: 903-829-3434
Disclaimer: The information on this page and on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA. We do not diagnose, treat, cure or prevent illness or disease - instead, we try to help people learn how to do so themselves. Anyone who believes they have a serious medical condition or health issue should seek diagnoses from a qualified medical professional before making any decisions on how to best address their health. We do not sell or advocate drugs, nor do we make any claims that anything advocated or sold on this website is a drug. Furthermore, anyone contemplating using any products or information on this website must accept such use as experimental and voluntary. No claims are made regarding the therapeutic use of the products or information on this website and all products featured or sold on this website must be considered nutritional supplements only.