The Best Years in Life Radio Show
Brought to you by
The Best Years in Life Radio Show for January 18th: MD and Naturopathic PhD Dr. Ken O'Neal
by Tony Isaacs and Luella May
(The Best Years in Life) Come join us for this week's show when we welcome back our longtime friend and mentor, Naturopathic PhD and MD Ken "Doctor Ken" O'Neal, who will be discussing "The Misconception of Iodine."
As usual, we will also feature classic rock and/or classic country songs between segments of the show.
Our show starts at 6:00 pm Central Time every Wednesday. Check your time zones.
Note: If you miss any of our shows, you can still listen to them in their entirety by going to the link above and catching the archived copy
To see the latest items on sale at Utopia Silver. click on the above link, or click HERE
About our Guest:
Dr. Ken O'Neal
Dr. Ken O’Neal, affectionately known as “Doctor Ken”, started out as a certified MD over 38 years ago after graduating with honors at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School specializing in emergency medicine. Doctor Ken soon realized that he wasn't healing people, he was main just treating and managing their symptoms with drugs that had side effects that led to ever more conditions that had to be treated.
To learn more about Doctor Ken, see this article by natural health author and advocate Paul Fassa:
Schedule for upcoming guests
- Dr. Ken O'Neal, Naturopathic Doctor
- Ben Taylor, Health Freedom and Utopia Silver Supplements
- Curtis Walker, Courageous Caregiver
- Joan Therese, Spiritual Guide
- Russell Forsyth, Angel Therapist
- Maxwell Ivey, The Blind Blogger
- Dr. Carolyn Dean
- Naomi Mailhot, Spiritual Guide
- Tara Mann, CEO Co Founder of Cancer Crackdown
- Penny Cohen, Transformational Psychotherapist
- PK Shader, Founder of For Love of Dogs/Canine Human Relations LLC
- Bryn Dunham, Energy Healer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Naomi Corbett Kelsall, Intuitive Empath
- Chris McCleary, Director of the National Dream Center
- Deborah Merlin, Author of Victory Over ADHD
- Coding Interpreter Jesse An Nichols George
- Audrey Wentz, The Emotion Code
- Angel Howerton, Cancer Survivor
- Holly Hallowell Anahata Codes
- Darryl Anne Mooney, Cancer Survivor
Note: we are usually take off for the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's.
To find out more or to order, click the above image or click HERE.