Articles by Tony Isaacs
Home Article Directory Healthy Recipes Natural Remedies The TBYIL Supplement & Health Catalog Beating/Avoiding Cancer Pets/Animals Humor Diets/Weight Loss Natural Living Anti-Aging/Longevity Inspiration Contact Us
How to Naturally Prevent, Lessen and Eliminate Wrinkles
by Tony Isaacs
(The Best Years in Life) Provided that we live long enough, we will all get wrinkles in time. Think of them as badges of our longevity. However, we need not show our badges too soon, and there are many things we can do to hold off wrinkles as well as lessen and eliminate existing wrinkles. Here are some natural steps to take to prevent, lessen and eliminate wrinkles:
Excessive sun exposure will lead to wrinkles. Thus one should avoid getting too much sun. However, don't don't avoid sunshine entirely. Regular sunshine and the resulting vitamin D3 is actually beneficial for the skin, and is hugely important for overall health. The best advice is to get out of the sun when you first notice your skin beginning to turn pink. When you do get too much sun, take steps to help heal the skin and offset the damage such as using strong tea or aloe vera gel. To find more natural sunburn remedies, see:
Drink plenty of water to keep your skin cells hydrated and cleansed. Good, pure water helps keep our cells hydrated and cleansed to avoid health robbing toxic buildup.
Make sure you eat a healthy diet which includes plenty of food items that are good for skin health. Here are some good items for a skin healthy diet:
· Make sure your diet contains plenty of omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for healthy skin. Wild-caught Salmon is a very good source
· Blueberries are considered to be among the top three healthiest juices, along with pomegranate and acai.
· The top vitamins for the skin are vitamins A, B2, B3, B6, B12, C and E. Blackberries have all six, including abundant A, C, and E
· Carrots and carrot juice are loaded with vitamin A, which is an essential nutrient for maintaining healthy skin. Pumpkins are also a good source of carotenoids, which are derivatives of vitamin A.
· Raspberries, dark cherries, apple and strawberry are all loaded with antioxidants which prevent free radicals from damaging your skin. They also have plentiful vitamins and nutrients for the skin and overall health.
For more information about healthy fruits and foods that are good for the skin, see:
Note: For the healthiest choices, be sure to consume organic food items to the greatest extent possible.
REMEDIES FOR WRINKLES
Many natural remedies can lessen wrinkles and even eliminate fine line wrinkles. Here are some of the best:
· Apply coconut oil on the portions of skin and face where wrinkles set in and gently massage every night at bedtime.
· Bananas are wonderful as an anti-wrinkle treatment. Mash 1/4 banana until very creamy. Spread all over face and leave for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off with warm water followed by a dash of cold. Gently pat dry.
· Grape Seed Oil is wonderful for eliminating and minimizing fine lines and wrinkles and leaves skin soft and glowing.
· Olive oil is also reported to work wonders on eliminating and minimizing wrinkles.
· Vodka, fennel seeds and honey. Combine two tablespoons of vodka, one tablespoon of fennel seeds and one and one-half teaspoons honey. Stir well and allow to sit for three days. Strain mixture. Use a cotton ball to apply to face and neck as a toner.
· Other oils which will minimize wrinkles and fine lines and keep your skin healthy and glowing: olive, avocado (drier skin) and jojoba (breakout prone skin).
SUPPLEMENTS FOR WRINKLES AND HEALTHY SKIN
Perhaps the very best supplement for wrinkles is Nerium OPC Skin Therapy Creme. Simply amazing results in elimination and lessening of wrinkles as well as smoothing the skin and addressing all kinds of skin issues. Some other supplements for healthy skin and wrinkle prevention are:
Omega- 3 supplements, such as krill oil.
Vitamins A, B2, B3, B6, B12, C and E are the most important vitamins for the skin, as noted above.
Selenium in supplement form or used in a cream helps protect skin from sun damage. Notably, selenium also plays a key role in skin cancer prevention.
Copper, taken together with vitamin C and the mineral zinc, helps to develop elastin, the fibers that support skin structure from underneath.
Alpha-Lipoic Acid is hundreds of times more potent than either vitamin C or E in helping neutralize skin cell damage caused by free radicals. It also helps rebuild skin cells.
DMAE deactivates free-radicals power to harm skin cells. It also helps stabilize the membrane around the outside of each cell so that damage from the sun and pollutants such as cigarette smoke are reduced.
Hyaluronic Acid is most noted for its ability to lubricate joints; however, it may be the best supplement of all for preventing and eliminating wrinkles. Research has shown that it keeps skin looking smoother and younger. Hyaluronic acid holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, which means more moisture in each skin cell. Often, it will eliminate fine line wrinkles completely.
About the author
Tony Isaacs is a member of the National Health Federation and the American Botanical Council. He is a natural health advocate and researcher and the author of books and articles about natural health including "Cancer's Natural Enemy." Mr. Isaacs articles are featured at The Truth About Cancer, the Health Science Institute's Healthiertalk website, CureZone, the Crusador, Health Secrets, the Cancer Tutor, the Silver Bulletin, the New Zealand Journal of Natural Health, and several other venues. In addition, he hosts the Yahoo Oleandersoup Health group of over 3500 members and the CureZone Ask Tony Isaacs - Featuring Luella May forum. He is also the local moderator of the CureZone Cancer Alternatives forum. Tony and his partner Luella May hostThe Best Years in Life natural health website where their motto is "It's never too late or too early to begin living longer, healthier and happier lives."
You can also find articles by Tony Isaacs at:
Natural News - http://www.naturalnews.com/author396.html
AlignLife - http://alignlife.com/author/tisaacs/
To see the latest items on sale at Utopia Silver. click on the above link, or click HERE
See more natural health articles Here.
Be sure to visit our sponsors:
The Best Years in Life uses and highly recommends Malwarebytes